If you don’t know where you’re going, it’s hard to get there. That’s why Davis Graphic Design recommends starting our relationship with a marketing strategy. Our marketing strategy document is a full look at your business, its customers, its employees, its branding message so far, past marketing efforts, and more. It’s a 360-degree view of where you are, where you have been — and where you want to go. In other words, a marketing strategy is a road map to your marketing success.
The Strategy Process
Your marketing strategy begins with a full review and analysis of your business. Using in-person interviews and online research, we pull together the overall picture. This includes:
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats inside the company and out in the market.
- Identifying the target market and customer.
- A review of past marketing materials and messages.
- A list of goals and objectives.
- A list of specific tactics necessary to meet those goals.
- Specific measurements that will help us identify success (key performance indicators).
- A tactical timeline of strategy and execution dates.
Your tailored marketing strategy is a full document outlining how we will achieve your marketing goals and provides a benchmark for measuring success.
Once this plan is created, we do not follow it blindly. The world changes rapidly, and only those willing to adapt will survive. We must always be ready to respond to changes in the industry, economy, or your company. Once we begin our work, our team will meet with you monthly to review progress and adjust goals and tactics as needed.
Give us a call to learn more about creating your unique marketing plan.